Thursday, November 6, 2008

Dell Monitors Made in Blender

About a week ago, one of my friends asked me to make a realistic "dell" computer (monitor) in blender. He did not have a reason for it, but me being, well, me, i quickly took on the challenge. Of course, he asked me in our multimedia Class, (Basically a Computer Science Class), so i made my 3d image look like the computers in the class.

This is just a quick little "mini" project, but, i might as well post it on my new blog, just to see what people think. For the textures i did nothing "complicated", just basic colors and a mirror effect on the monitor. I added a couple different angles, but here it is. Its nothing special, but at least its something. ;)

P.S. I know, I know. I did not make a mouse or the actual tower of the computer. I could have, but i decided to move on to something new after i got the keyboard. Thanks, Hope you can keep reading my blog!

-Drummeralec

3 comments:

Budgetperson said...

Man dude! You are good at blender.. wow :D. The Dell monitors are a little twisted though lol.

Budgetperson said...

Oh and dude 2 more things -
1. If you do more blender your gonna need a faster cpu ;).
2. I added a link to your blog from www.randomtech.co.cc

drummeralec said...

ok thanks ;)